September 02, 2017

I believe every cloud has a silver lining, says Aasiya Kazi

Aasiya Kazi, was supposed to play lead role in the Rajan Shahi's show 'Yaariyan' on Life OK, but due to the revamp, the show got scrapped. The actress is now looking forward to play performance oriented roles.

"Although the life of an actor looks rosy, but the fact is that we face several ups and downs. We all know how unpredictable life can be, especially if you are working in the entertainment industry. To be very frank, I felt very bad when I came to know that our show got scrapped, but I believe every cloud has a silver lining and I know God has something better planned for me, " says the actress who did several shows like Bandini, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Balika Vadhu.


When quizzed what type of roles she is looking forward to play? Aasiya said, "I am open to do any kind of role, unless and until its performance oriented. I am bit greedy when it comes to acting, I would love to explore new genres and play variety of roles."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Himaanshu,
    I was looking for the idioms every cloud has a silver lining and Google sent me your this page. I just loved reading this post.
    Keep up the good work.

    Many thanks,
    Juniper, UK
    theidioms.com

    ReplyDelete