January 25, 2018

Mohit Raina & Mukul Dev seek blessings at the Golden Temple for the success of 21 Sarfarosh: Saragarhi 1897

Indian Television’s heartthrob Mohit Raina and veteran and handsome actor Mukul Dev visited the revered Golden Temple to seek blessings for the success of the soon to be launched show ’21 Sarfarosh: Saragarhi 1897’.
 
Slated to launch on 12th February at 9:00 PM on the new entertainment channel Discovery JEET, 21 Sarfarosh: Saragarhi 1897 is a fiction show inspired by the real-life story of 21 brave soldiers of the 36th Sikh regiment of the British Indian Army. Produced by Contiloe Productions, it features dashing actor Mohit Raina as Havildar Ishar Singh, veteran actor Mukul Dev as the antagonist Gul Badshah and Luke Kenny as Major Des Voeux.


Speaking on the occasion, Mohit Raina, said, “I am so happy to be here at the Golden temple. Listening to Gurbani at Sri Darbar Sahib is a divine experience – it is not possible to explain it in words. Playing Mahadev, earlier in my career, helped me in understanding spirituality in a deeper way – almighty will always listen when you wish something with a pure heart. I have given my heart and my soul in playing the role of Ishar Singh, I am hopeful that the show will accepted by audiences across the country.”

“The tranquility of Sri Harmandir Sahib, the sarovar, the heavenly experience makes you connect with the innermost you. I remember coming to the Golden temple for the first time with my father, the memory is still so fresh in my mind. Post that, I have been here multiple times; each time, I go back with a new experience, a new learning,” says Mukul Dev.



No comments:

Post a Comment