August 16, 2018

Sneha Ullal and Qaiz Khan to share screen space once again..

Sneha Ullal,  who made her Bollywood debut with 'Lucky: No Time for Love' opposite Salman Khan will be seen in an entirely different avatar. We heard, the pretty actress will be romancing model-turned-actor Qaiz Khan in a music video.

The duo was earlier paired opposite each other in music single 'Ishq Wali Baarish', which was an instant hit and got millions of views. That's the reason Qaiz, who is all set to debut as a singer decided to rope Sneha for his next music single.

The Delhiite actor is not only acting, but also lend his voice for the music single. "It all happened by chance. To be very frank, even in my wildest dreams I never thought about singing," says Qaiz.

He added further,"I like to challenge myself and do something new, whenever I get the opportunity. So, when one of the female singers asked me whether I am keen in singing, I said yes."

When quizzed why he decided to do a music video with Sneha, Qaiz said, "I was looking for a girl with an innocent face and charismatic aura. Since Sneha perfectly fits the bill, I requested her can we again work together? As expected, she immediately gave the green signal. Sneha is a good friend of mine and I am glad she accepted the offer to do my music video."

No comments:

Post a Comment