September 10, 2018

Tum haath pakadna mera jab main boodha ho jaaun..

We all have a few dreams, which might look laugh-worthy, stupid, funny or foolish from someone else perspective, but they hold a special place in your heart. One of the dreams in my bucket list, is to sing 'Tujhe Suraj Kahoon Ya Chanda', while holding my baby.

I don't exactly remember, when and how this weird-yet-adorable dream took birth inside my soul. I think I was in 7th standard when I saw a movie 'Ek Phool Do Maali', on Doordarshan. Probably that was the first time I heard this beautiful Manna Dey's song. I turned my head to ask my dad, why he has never sung this for me? But, I dropped the idea since I know he was not that affectionate. That's when I probably inserted a thought in my subconscious mind that it's perfectly okay if my dad has not sung this for me, but one day I am going to do this my child.

Yesterday, after ages I saw this song on YouTube. There was a line, "Aaj ungli thaam ke teri, tujhe main chalnaa sikhlaun. Kal haath pakadna mera, jab main boodha ho jaaun", in which Balraj Sahni was making a heart touching request while holding his son's hands to help him walk.

Although I love this song, but these lines, which got stuck in my mind, made me worried. Before going to the bed, I asked God, who is going to hold my hand, when I won't be able to walk?

The loving Krsna, who never cease to amaze me came in my dream. I saw the creator of the Universe grabbing my hand while he was trying to walk, while those lines were played in the background. I woke up with tears in my eyes, those were not the tears of pain..they were the sign of joy since the God himself came and assured that he was, he is and he will always hold my hand.

THANK YOU Krsna!

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment