September 14, 2018

Deloitte HPE-MDM's Hyderabad Get Together Pictures

Himaanshu Shuklaa with HPE-MDM's project manager Srikanth Gosukonda
HPE-MDM is the second and final project I worked on at Deloitte. Despite the fact that I have been on this project for around 8 months, I have yet to see any of my team members in person because they are not from Mumbai.

I will be getting a roll-off from the project this week, and because it's also my last month at Deloitte, my manager has invited me to visit Hyderabad so that I can see him and some of my teammates there.

The trip was fantastic, and I finally got to meet a couple of my Hyderabad colleagues.



Pritam Mishra and Himaanshu Shuklaa

Sandeep Yadav, Pritam Mishra, Himaanshu Shuklaa(Left->Right)

Sandeep Yadav, Himaanshu Shuklaa, Siddharth Manchanda(Left->Right)

Himaanshu Shuklaa with HPE-MDM's project manager Srikanth Gosukonda
Siddharth Manchanda, Gaurav Sharma, Sandeep Yadav, Abhishek Kumar, Himaanshu Shuklaa(Left->Right)

8 comments:

  1. I didnt know that you are in Deloitte.

    Sir when are you going to meet Namish???

    ReplyDelete
  2. KHS sir, please share pics with Tiger Shroff

    ReplyDelete
  3. himanshu sir is saa aap bigg boss ke liye nahi gaye ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do u know Urvashi Dholakia??She is followin u on instagram

    Please ask her, why she is not doing Kasuti2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyc pics himaanshu sir !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE U SHUKLA SIR <3

    PLEASE UPBLOCK ME FROM WHATSAPP :(

    ReplyDelete