December 27, 2011

It’s great that Salman loves ‘Chikni Chameli’: Katrina Kaif


Katrina Kaif says dancing to the item song in Agneepath was a lot of hard work

Katrina Kaif is garnering a lot of praise for gyrating to item number Chikni Chameli in Karan Johar’s forthcoming film Agneepath, but the actor says the ‘lavni’ style dancing was not a cakewalk for her. “The response to Chikni Chameli has been fun so far. It was hard work. It was very fast and it was not a style I was used to, but I took it as a challenge…I think we all went for it as a team and did the best we could. I am happy people are liking it,” the 27-year-old actor said while launching new range of Panasonic air conditioners in Mumbai.

Even actor Salman Khan is smitten by the song and Katrina is happy about this. “He has not told that to me but I think that’s a great thing. He has a great taste in music and songs. So, if he likes it, then it’s great,” said Katrina who featured in two more item numbers in Sheila ki jawani and Bodyguard.

New Year is round the corner and Katrina is pleased with the way 2011 shaped up for her. “2011 has been a really great year for me. All the goals I had in hand, I think everything turned out really well. I am very grateful for that…The best I could have wanted to come out of every project has come true this year,” said Katrina who had two releases this year – Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. Katrina has some plum projects in her kitty – she is working on Ek Tha Tiger with Salman, Dhoom:3 with Aamir Khan, and Yash Chopra’s untitled new venture featuring Shahrukh Khan.

SOURCE: IANS

Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: