January 22, 2013

Why Tina Dutta is not doing ‘Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki’?


Tina Dutta aka Ichcha of Colors  flagshop show ‘Uttaran ‘, was supposed to do a reality show on Life OK,  but things didn’t go well and now she has been dropped from the show.

We tried to dig out some details and found that actress quoted a hefty amount, that’s why channel dropped her name. According to our sources, “When Tina was approached she requested channel to wait. After waiting for a long time, when production people contacted the petite actress she demanded exorbitant amount of 7 lakhs for promo shoot, one episode (in which she will be seen inviting other contestant at her home) and finale.”

When contacted Tina said, “Yes I was approached for ‘Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki’.  Firstly, they wanted me to allocate 10 days from my schedule, which is nearly impossible as I am playing double role in ‘Uttaran’. Secondly, I didn't quote 7 lakh. The amount I quoted was much lesser. I was keen to be part of the show as the whole concept looks interesting. Nevertheless, I couldn't take it up as the show because I am time issues.”

‘Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki’ is an Indianised version of the popular international show 'Come Dine With Me', in which one celebrity contestant invites others to his/her house for an evening of fun and food.


-K Himaanshu Shukla

"To read more about Tina Dutta Click Here"




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

4 comments: