July 03, 2014

Anupam Kher is scared of Alzheimer!!

Actor Anupam Kher is all set to shine again on small screen with 12-episode series of 'The Anupam Kher Show - Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai'. The show is slated to air on Colors from July 6,2014. During the press meet, the veteran actor said he has a fear of losing memory.

When we asked him, what do you fear the most? The veteran actor affirmed, "Yaad daast ke chale jaane ka ka darr hai. I'm scared of Alzheimer."

And what is the reason behind this fear? To which this talented actor said, "My film Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara talks about Alzheimer's disease. While shooting for the film, I did research on this disease. After that, whenever I forgot something, mujhe lagta hai kitaab mein likha tha it's a symptom of Alzheimer."

He further added, "I think losing your memory is the biggest tragedy, that's why I am afraid."

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment