August 08, 2014

Raksha Bandhan with your favorite TV stars!..

Toral Rasputra aka Anandi  of Balika Vadhu
“I am more excited about ‘Raksha Bandhan’ than any other festival, as we have a very grand celebration in our family on this special day. My brother and I are very close to each other, he’s my support system, and every gift I have received on Rakhi from him is a treasured one. No matter how busy we are in our daily lives, we make sure to spend this auspicious day together.”

Siddharth Shukla aka Shiv of Balika Vadhu
“This Rakshabandhan is all the more special for me because I'm celebrating this festival with my sisters after a long gap of 2 years! One of them was in Bangalore and the other in Spain. I am going to surprise them with some of their favorite goodies. It’s going to be a big family affair and I’m very excited.”

Radhika Madan aka Ishaani of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
“My brother is in Toronto this year and I’m going to miss him this time around. While I’ve already sent him a Rakhi, I’ll ensure we skype on this special occasion.  I’m sure he will send me gifts as he does each year.  I plan to go to Delhi and celebrate with my cousins.”

Pragati Chourasiya aka Peeya of Shastri Sisters
"Having studied zoology, my brother is out for trails most times. It was one such raksha bandhan day when my brother was out for a trail and I was missing him. He surprised me by coming back home just for a day specially to spend time with me. That was my most favorite memory and the best gift I have received too."


Preetika Rao aka Aliya of Beintehaa
“Even though I do not have a brother, every year I celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with my sister and all of my cousins with just as much enthusiasm. We all meet up and spend the complete day together, tie each other Rakhis, exchange gifts and eat a lot of sweets. I believe love for siblings shouldn’t be restricted to just one day in the year, but it feels nice to be able to express the love we have for one another.”

Ishita Ganguly aka Anushka of Shastri Sisters
"My favourite gift was when my brother sold his expensive ring to repair my newly bought car. He had smashed my car and felt terrible about it. To make up for it, he sold his ring and repaired my car. Of course, I made sure I bought him the ring back! But it was the most special thing he has ever done for me!"

Avika Gor aka Roli of Sasural Simar Ka
"Raksha Bandhan is always a big affair at home. We always celebrate with family, I have nine cousin brothers and we ensure we spend time together on this special occasion. With shoot it becomes difficult, but when it comes to family I always make time. It's that time of the year when I get gifts from them all!"

Mouni Roy
"There is an age difference of 10 long years between my brother and me. My thinking has always been old-school and since we don't live in the same city, along with a carefully chosen Rakhi I send him a letter each year. I've always been extremely protective of my baby brother."

Karan Tacker
“My sister and I are like brothers to one another. As children, both of us used to fight a lot. To be honest, Sasha has brought me up like my mother - I have learnt everything from her. Everything I am today is because of her. This is our first Rakhi together after her wedding, unfortunately she's not going to be in the country but she tied me a special rakhi with 'Tacker' engraved on it.”

Gauri Pradhan
“I’m yet to celebrate my most memorable Rakhi, since my brother has been not been in the city for a long time now. One particular Raksha bandhan gift will forever be etched in my memory. My brother had gotten his first job and gave us (my sister and I) his first ever salary. It was the most touching gift a brother could have given his sister.”



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment