October 21, 2014

What your favorite actors are planning to buy this Dhanteras?

Diwali is around the corner and everyone is busy in shopping.  We got in touch with a few TV actors to know, what they are planning to buy this Dhanteras?

Giaa Manek: I have lots of rings and earrings so this time I decided to buy a nice delicate gold bracelet.

Divyanka Tripathi:  I am planning to buy gold this Dhanteras because gold is the best investment possible on this day and it never depreciates.

Kapil Nirmal: I have not yet decided what to purchase. But for sure I will buy something in gold for my mom.

Chandni Bhagwanani  I am shooting round the clock for ‘Jhalli Anjali Ke Tootey Dil Ki Amazing Story’ , so I will not get time to go out for shopping. So I asked my mom to purchase a nice pair of earrings for me.

Devoleena Bhattacharjee:  I prefer to buy gold on Dhanteras, so this year also I will surely go for gold only.

Karan Sharma: Every year I buy some ornaments of silver, but this year I am planning to buy buy gold coins with Goddess Lakshmi embossed. Gold is considered as the purest metal in the world and I hope it will make my life more pure and pious.

Aastha Chaudhary: From last 6 years I religiously purchase something on Dhanteras. This year, I am planning to buy a gold ring for myself and my mom.

Ankita Bhargava: We have a tradition to purchase something for our Kitchen. As I love making sandwiches, so I will buy a grill toaster.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: