May 09, 2015

Siddharth Nigam gets showered with love by both his mothers on Mother’s Day!

On this very special Mother’s Day, Siddharth Nigam, Ashoka of Chakrvartin Ashoka Samrat, is grateful to have the love of two women in his life. While he has always surprised his mother on Mother’s Day with various treats, he plans to cut a cake for both, his reel and real-life mother on the sets of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.

The 14 year-old has grown close to Pallavi Subhash who plays his on-screen mother Dharma on the show. Speaking about his bond with Pallavi, Siddharth said, “My mother is mostly always around on my shoots but the few time that she is not, Pallavi Ji takes real good care of me. I remember this one time when I was to do a stunt and accidentally bruised myself. Pallavi didi went running and got me a first aid kit to nurse my wounds. She is always the first one I greet good morning on the sets and I’ve grown really close to her over time. She is just like another mother to me now!

Currently, on Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, we see how conviction leads the path for Ashoka has as he grapples to compete against Sushim and Siamak. With an aim to to win Chandragupta Maurya’s sword, every one of the three contestants is surer than ever that they will win all tasks required to be completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment