August 23, 2018

Laila Majnu Choreographer Rajeev Surti to play a philanderer

Choreographer Rajeev Surti, love challenging himself and explore new things. Only a few people know that he is not only a good dancer, but also an amazing actor.

When contacted Rajeev said, "I believe, we should step out of our comfort zone, challenge ourselves and  explore different areas that we haven't been to or gone to before. When I was doing graduation in zoology, I realized my love for dancing. I took the challenge and decided to make my career in dancing. Fortunately, I not only got opportunity to reality shows, but also did choreography for more than 50 films. "

He further added, " While doing the choreography, I decided to challenge myself and explore the actor inside me. I have done several plays and now you will see me playing an amazing and comic dude in our upcoming play 'Woh'."

When quizzed about his role in 'Woh', Rajeev said, "It's a comic yet touching play. You will see me as a philanderer, who never leave any stone un-turned to woo a girl."

For those uninitiated, Rajeev has done Choreography for the movies like Don, Namaste London, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Wanted, Tumahari Sulu, Secret Superstar. Talking about his future projects Rajeev said, "Apart from Laila Majnu, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Bamfaad, Batti Gul Meter Chalu, there's a lot of good projects in the pipeline. As of now I am focusing on 'Woh', I am sure the audience will love the play."

No comments:

Post a Comment