September 27, 2018

'One of the best compliments I have ever received', Harsh Rajput on getting compared with Jesus

Harsh Rajput, who is currently playing the lead role in Gul Khan's 'Nazar' recently got a compliment, which left him spellbound.


In the recent promo, after the immersion of Ganesha idol Ansh is shown coming out of the water. A lot of people felt he looked like Jesus Christ in that particular scene.

Overwhelmed with this comparison, Harsh said, "After the promo went on-air, one of my friends told me that I am looking like Jesus when I emerge from the water. Initially I thought, he is just pulling my leg, but later my Instagram inbox was flooded with the similar messages."

He further added, "This is certainly one of the best compliments I have ever received. I never imagined that I would be compared to God in my looks. I hope I am able to get some qualities of Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment