October 08, 2018

Why 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actor Sushant Marya is spending time in libraries?



Actor Sushant Marya, who was last seen in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' will be playing the role of Sahadev in 'Karn Sangini'. Being a firm believer in perfection, the actor is leaving no stone unturned to get into the skin of the character of youngest Pandav.
We heard, "Since Sahadev was a brilliant Astrologer, the actor decided to get the gist about the influence of movements of celestial bodies on humans. To do so, Sushant is reading a lot and is spending plenty of time in the libraries."When quizzed Sushant said, "Before starting the shoot, I did some research on Sahadev and came to know that he was considered as an eminent astrologer of that era. While researching, I developed an interest in astrology."He further added, "Since I do not prefer e-books, I started going to the libraries to know more about astrology. This is not only helping me to do the justice with the character, but I am also learning something new."

Way to go Sushant!




No comments:

Post a Comment