June 29, 2016

Namish Taneja in Comedy Nights Bachao!!

Namish Taneja, who is currently seen as one of the protagonists in Colors' Swaragini recently went to Comedy Nights Bachao as a celebrity guest along with her co-star Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar. The dashing actor almost died laughing while getting grilled.

"I was initially reluctant to participate in the show because I have strong fear about being insulted. But then, I decided to witness the live-laugh-riot. Frankly, it was an amazing experience and definitely a memorable shoot I did till date," said Namish.

He further added, "Although the comedians insulted us on camera, but after the shoot when I met them they apologized. Krushna, Bharti, Pooja, Shakeel everyone was so humble and friendly. I can very well understand, they always speaks tongue-in-cheek."

No comments:

Post a Comment