November 16, 2018

When Hrithik Roshan left Harsh Rajput spellbound!

Harsh Rajput, who is currently seen as half human and half devil in Gul Khan's Nazar was left spellbound, after getting the appreciation from someone he always looks up to.

The actor recorded the video, with the fitness products which he received as a Diwali Gift and shared it on his social networking profiles. Hrithik Roshan, who launched those products shared Rajput's tweet and wrote, 'Very nicely done man..#keepgoing'. Harsh was completely mesmerized after getting reply from the 'Greek God' of Bollywood.



When contacted Harsh said, "Since 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai', Hrithik never ceases to amaze me. As we both are fitness freaks, that's why I always look up to him."

Harsh, who earlier did the shows like Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Janbaaz Sindbad and Saath Nibhaana Saathiya further added, " I was totally drained after the shoot and suddenly I see this tweet from him and I am all charged and exited. I never thought in my wildest dreams that the superstar, with quarter million followers on twitter would check my video and appreciate it. It's a fan moment for me, hopefully someday I achieve his fitness level,"

No comments:

Post a Comment