December 18, 2018

I have seen the struggles and I'm enjoying the laurels too: 'Nazar' actress Sonyaa

Sonyaa, who is popularly known as Daayan Ruby from 4 Lions Films’ supernatural thriller 'Nazar', never wanted to become an actor but landed up doing what she never imagined in her wildest dreams.


"Honestly, I never thought about acting, as I always felt it's beyond my reach. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be facing the camera," said former miss India New Zealand.

She further added, "Like most of the people, I wanted the success, but not the struggle that comes along with it. I wanted a smooth going life, a steady job with minimal hindrances to the salary. But destiny had a different plan for me, I landed up becoming an actress."

Was becoming an actor a cakewalk for her? "Its not rosy dory at all. I always knew it's definitely not easy to become an actor if you don't come from a filmy family. But I took a chance. Besides all the hard work, I believe it's also very important to be lucky. I have seen the struggles and I'm enjoying the laurels too," Sonyaa said with a beaming smile.

Well we completely agree with you Sonyaa. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment