April 23, 2019

Nazar actor Harsh Rajput especially took an off to cast his vote!

Harsh Rajput, who is currently seen as half-human-half-devil in Gul Khan's popular drama 'Nazar', gave an example of being a responsible citizen. Although he is shooting round the clock, but he especially took an off to cast his vote at his hometown Navsari (Gujrat).

When contacted the handsome actor said, "I never fail to vote, because I feel it's not just our right but our responsibility too. This time also, I don't want to miss the opportunity to participate in selecting the government. That's why I took a day off and went to my hometown along with my family for voting."


The actor requested everyone to use the power to select the right candidates. He said, "On the importance of voting, Harsh added, "We all need to understand that every vote counts. If we don't vote, unsuitable candidates might win and in the end, we the voters are going to suffer. I would request everyone, especially social media warriors, to come out from home and cast their votes."

Kudos to the actor for being a responsible citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment