February 19, 2020

'Mere Sai' actor Himanshu Rai always wanted to be an actor

Himanshu Rai, who is presently seen enacting the role of Keshav Kulkarni in 'Mere Sai - Shraddha Aur Saburi' confesses to have been bitten by the acting bug at a young age itself. The dashing actor was an active participant in all his school plays and says he is now living his childhood dream!

"When I was in school I played the role of a freedom fighter in a play. During the practice sessions I was smitten by the acting bug. Later I grew up dreaming of becoming an actor and today I am living my dream," said a beaming Himanshu. Sharing his first stage experience, the actor said, "Usually people get terrified, when they step on stage for the first time. On the contrary, I was a bit confident."

Himanshu was pursuing graduation when he decided to come to the city of dreams to follow his passion. "While the acting was just a hobby in my formative years, I thought of taking it up seriously when I was doing graduation. My parents were aware about my aspirations, that's why they were not surprised when I informed them that I want to try my luck in acting. They are quite supportive and encouraged me to follow my dreams. I completed my graduation, while I was struggling to get a break in the industry. After doing a couple of episodic's and TV commercials, I bagged 'Mere Sai'. I am glad I took the right decision at the right time and decided to chase my dream," affirms Himanshu.

No comments:

Post a Comment