August 06, 2020

'Yeh Rishety Hain Pyaar Ke' actor Sameer Sharma committed suicide

TV actor Sameer Sharma committed suicide at his home in Mumbai. He was found hanging from the kitchen ceiling at his home in Neha CHS building, situated at Ahinsa Marg in Malad (West).

According to Malad police, yesterday (5th August, 2020) a watchman who was strolling at night saw a body hanging from the ceiling of the apartment. He then informed the building supervisor, who reported the incident to the police. No suicide note was discovered by the police at the apartment.

Sameer has recently shared a post on Instagarm which read, "I built my pyre and slept on it and with my fire it was lit, and all that was me, I burned in it, I killed my dream to wake up from it.I took what was left and left it in a stream and hoped my ashes this time have a better dream."



For the unitiated, he did he played the role of Kuhu’s father in Star Plus’ show 'Yeh Rishety Hain Pyaar Ke'. Apart from this, had also worked in popular drams like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Jyoti, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Du among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment