March 06, 2022

Bigg Boss OTT winner Divya Agarwal announces split with Varun Sood, "Will always be good friends"



Divya Agarwal and Varun Sood, the reality TV pair, are no longer together. After four years of relationship, they have finally decided to part way with the mutual decision on Sunday. Bigg Boss OTT winner Divya announced their breakup on social media.

Divya penned a long post asserting about their breakup. She wrote, "Life is such a circus! Try n keep everyone happy, expect nothing that’s true but what happens when the self love starts declining?? No i don’t blame anyone for anything that’s happening to me.. I feel worked up .. and that’s okay .. I want to breathe n live for myself .. that’s okay!"



She further said, "I hereby formally declare that I’m on my own in this life and would like to take my time to live the way I want to! No, it’s not always necessary to have big statements, excuses and reasons for a decision. It’s just my choice to step out of it. I really value and love all the happy moments I spent with him. He’s a great guy! He will always be my best friend. Please respect my decision."

Divya and Varun met on the 'Ace On Space' reality show. They were even planning to marry in 2022 but this news shattered many fans' hearts for sure.

The cause for the breakup is yet unknown. In the meantime, Divya Agarwal has appealed to the public to respect her decision during this troubled time.



Divya wrote on Instagram story, "Thank you Varun for everything. Will always be good friends."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment