April 08, 2023

OMG Hum Saath-Saath Hain actor duped of Rs 4.5 crore



Bollywood actor Mahesh Thakur, who acted in films like Hum Saath-Saath Hain, Hum Ho Gaye Aapke, and Aashiqui 2 was duped by a man pretending to be a practicing lawyer.

The actor allegedly paid the money to 35-year-old Faridabad-based Mayank Goel to appear for him in legal proceedings. Interestingly, Goel claimed Thakur transferred the money to him to repay gambling debts.

Recently, while observing the allegations a sessions court rejected the anticipatory bail plea of Goel since a huge amount was involved in the crime.

We tried to reach Thakur, but he remained unavailable for comment.

Tu Tu Main Main actor shared on social media that he has full faith in the judiciary. He said, "The arrest has not yet happened but it will surely within its due course. I have full faith in our Police force and our Honorable judicial system and the truth needs to come out to the world unadulterated."

He further added, "I have been robbed of trust from all sides to such a great extent that I have no words to express. I literally had become completely blank emotionally and mentally, so I have just been picking up my pieces and trying to rebuild my life."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

1 comment: