June 05, 2014

Soon you are going to see me in an Indian avatar: Sunny Leone

We were the first to report that sexy siren Sunny Leone will host the 7th season of MTV Splitsvilla along with VJ Nikhil Chinappa. Here Baby Doll fame glam doll talks about hosting the dating reality show:

What are the qualities of good host?
As a host you have to be quick on your feet when hosting, have to answer quickly and even ask questions quickly. To be a good host you also have to be a good listener.

Are we going to see another side of Sunny?
Yes, viewers will get to see a nerdy, goofy side of Sunny. They always perceive me as sexy but I'm not only that.

How would you describe your co-host Nikhil?
He is more reserved than I am. He talks less and I’m very talkative. But we have a lot of fun.

Sunny Leone to host Splitsvilla Season 7?

This season what will be the format of the show?
The format of this show is of girls finding their Prince Charming. This time with around 20 hot girls wooing and vying for the attention of seven gorgeous male celebrities. This year the show is going to be 'sexier, hotter and more romantic'.

The location this time is Pink City Jaipur.
It's absolutely beautiful staying in Samode Palace in the vicinity of Jaipur, with an amazing mirror and Rajasthani art work painted all over.

Any advice to the contestants?
I always tell the contestant to enjoy the moment and have fun. You don't know when the time will come again. I remember everything I did when I was in Bigg Boss. It was a mad experience.

How is life after the success of Ragini MMS 2?
Frankly speaking, I wasn't expecting Ragini MMS-2 to do as well as it did. I can't thank my fans enough for watching Ragini MMS 2 and making it such a success.I don't know what to do. I am in shock. One movie can change your life so much. How interested people have become in me after the success at the box office.

I don’t really care what people think of me: Sunny Leone 

How do you filter the film offers?
I read the synopsis and if I like it, I will read the screenplay. And if I like the screenplay then we move forward.

Have you received any offer to play an Indianised role from the Big Banners?

Oh yes! There are things like that in the offing. You are going to see me in an Indian avatar in the coming year and a half, depending on when the film releases. I can't talk about it as I am bound by the contract. But with big banners like Yashraj and Dharma, you have to work hard to get there.

Go on..
I have to prove myself in acting, dancing and in ticket sales. At the end of the day, that’s what matters the most. People are buying (tickets) because they are interested in watching you. That speaks the loudest here in India.

Are you doing Ram Kapoor starrer 'Patel Rap'?
I will get back to you regarding this. Why are the producers not telling me anything? I don't know what is happening.

Have you met Ram?
Yes, I've met him. He is a nice and funny individual. If I get a chance to work with him, I will be honoured.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...










Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment