August 05, 2014

Diya Aur Baati Hum 5th August 2014 Written Episode Update


The Episode starts with Sooraj thinking about the shop not getting stay order, and just time till 5pm tomorrow. If he does not get any proof, then the shop will be given to its owner Balkishan. Bhabhi gives tea to him and is upset. She asks Sooraj to think again, there is just one way now, else this shop will go. Sooraj says I won’t agree to this. Sandhya hears them talking. She asks what way. She comes to them and asks them do they have any way to get the shop back. She asks Bhabho to say but Sooraj stops her. Sandhya asks what is it, what can I not know.

Kavita comes to taunt Sooraj and Sandhya again. She says Sooraj won’t be able to say you, as he does not have courage in him. You keep him scared and in control. Kavita says a man loves his manhood a lot. Sandhya says one min Kavita……….. who are you to say this to my husband. Kavita says its good you got angry, as its about your husband’s pride, leave him from your Pallu, make him a man, a husband.

She says Sooraj you can make her do this, can’t you. She says am I right Sooraj, you are actually scared to lose her, thinking she will leave you, as I have left you. Sandhya asks what do you want to say, what will he not tell me. Kavita says fine, I will tell it, and make Sooraj’s work easy. She tells Sandhya about her condition she kept two days before, to get the shop back, as she will return the shop papers, but my condition is small one, its you have to come to me and beg me to get the papers.

Bhabho and Babasa looks on. Kavita says then I will give you the shop papers having pity on you, but such men are wearing bangles here, as you rule here, so he has refused to my proposal. She asks Sandhya will she do this for her husband, will she bend her head infront of her, he did so much for you, what did she do for him. She tells what all Sooraj did for her, now its time to return his favors, will she do this. Sooraj says Kavita…….. I don’t want anything on the cost of my wife’s esteem, not because I m scared of her, but I respect her.

He says this is just a shop, I can sacrifice such 100 shops for her pride and self esteem. He says marriage is on love and trust, and you will not understand this. He asks her to leave and not come back again. Sandhya looks on. Kavita says you are doing a big mistake, you will have to pay a lot for this, get ready. When you lose the shop, you will know. Sandhya goes to her room and Sooraj comes. He asks what happened, you have to go on duty now. She says I m going on duty, not as ASP Sandhya, but as your wife’s duty. She asks him to fill her maang. He does. Diya aur baati…………….plays…………..

He asks where is she going. She says I will answer you and holds his hand. She asks him to promise he will always support her. She promises him that she will get his respect back, now its her turn to do something for him. She says you will have the shop keys again, then Kavita’s pride will be under your feet. Emily talks to Meenakshi and they plan to get the blackmailer. She says we will go to get him this time. Mohit comes and sees everyone upset. Sandhya comes and sees Bhabho crying. Sandhya lights the diya at the tulsi plant. Sooraj looks on.

They pray. Sandhya says she is going for some important work and takes Bhabho’s blessings. Bhabho says we all are with you, but where are you going. Sandhya says Kavita’s home. Sandhya says I won’t come back empty hand, but with shop papers. Bhabho says I will go with Sandhya. Sooraj smiles. Meenakshi says why will you go. Sandhya says I have to go. Meenakshi says a wife fights with Yamraaj too, but its easy as he is good with dharm and karam, but Kavita is a big cheat and smart, I m sacred of her. Sooraj says I will also come.

Sandhya says no, everyone needs you here, you always trusted me, just trust me this time too. Everyone worry for Sandhya. Mohit says we all trust you, I will come with you. Bhabho says no, I will go with her. Everyone looks on.

Precap:
Kavita asks Sandhya to find the shop papers in her house, if they get it, the shop is theirs, else they will lose the shop and their respect.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment