November 27, 2020

Shaheer Sheikh gets married to Ruchikaa Kapoor; says 'Finally I have found the right companion'

One of television’s most handsome and talented bachelors Shaheer Sheikh has 'finally' tied the knot with ladylove Ruchikaa Kapoor. The couple settled for a court marriage owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. They plan to have a traditional wedding ceremony in June next year (2021).

The actor had recently announced his engagement to girlfriend Ruchikaa, and now he confirmed that he got married. In an interview with leading daily, 'Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke' actor said,

"Ruchikaa is honest when it comes to her feelings. The best part about our relationship is that we are friends first. Being an actor, I have to pretend in front of the camera all the time, but I have found a partner with whom I get to be myself. I’ve always said that I’m a ‘wanderer’ and I’ve finally found the right companion. I am looking forward to my never-ending travels with her."

Shaheer and Ruchikaa have been in a relationship for almost one-and-a-half years now; they met on the sets of 'Judgementall Hai Kya' around two years ago.


Ruchikaa Kapoor, who is the head of Ekta Kapoor’s film division said, "It is Shaheer’s simplicity and humility that drew me towards him. It’s rare to find someone who keeps it real and believes in the goodness of people.We come from different backgrounds, but instead of focusing on our differences, we chose to celebrate them. We may make little sense to the world, but we make a lot of sense to each other."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..


1 comment: