September 08, 2021

Akshay Kumar's mother passed away

 



Akshay Kumar's mother Aruna Bhatia passed away this morning. 

He was shooting for his upcoming film Mission Cinderella in UK and had to rush back home on Monday, after his mother, Aruna Bhatia fell ill.She was in the ICU at Mumbai’s Hiranandani Hospital. 

Now, the actor has taken to Twitter to share the tragic news. He wrote, "She was my core. And today I feel an unbearable pain at the very core of my existence. My maa Smt Aruna Bhatia peacefully left this world today morning and got reunited with my dad in the other world. I respect your prayers as I and my family go through this period. Om Shanti."


Yesterday Akshay had taken to Twitter to give an update about his mother’s health to his fans. He had thanked his fans and well-wishers for their concern and wrote in his tweet: "Touched beyond words at your concern for my mom's health. This is a very tough hour for me and my family. Every single prayer of yours would greatly help."

No comments:

Post a Comment