June 02, 2022

Rohit Kumar to make his Bollywood debut with Nikamma



Actor Rohit Kumar, who played the role of Hemal in Surabhi Das, Iqbal Khan starrer Nima Denzongpa will be soon seen sharing screen space with Abhimanyu Dassani. We heard the actor is playing a comic role in the upcoming film Nikamma.

Talking about his role in the movie, Rohit said, "I am playing Adi's (Abhimanyu Dassani) close friend Omi. He's a humorous person who, despite being faint-hearted, has always stood up to his friend."

Rohit is thrilled to be making his Bollywood debut alongside Abhimanyu, Shirley Setia, and Shilpa Shetty. "I'm really looking forward to seeing myself on the big screen. Though I did another film with Arjun Rampal and Manav Kaul, but it was released on the OTT platform. So Nikamma will technically be my Bollywood debut," he said, beaming.



He had earlier done shows like Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi. Sharing his experience working with Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota actor, Rohit said, "He submits himself completely and makes the character believable. It's been an absolute pleasure working with him. I admire Shilpa a lot, but unfortunately I don't have any scenes with her."

Talking about his upcoming projects, Rohit quipped, "I have signed another movie, which also features a veteran Bollywood diva. I won't be able to say much about the project because it's still in its early stages."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment