January 20, 2014

Giaa Manek wins best actress at 22nd Kalakar Awards for ‘Jeannie Aur Juju’

Yesterday in Kolkatta petite actress Giaa Manek received the Best Actress award for her role in ‘Jeannie Aur Juju’ at 22nd Kalakar Awards.

When contacted elated Giaa, who recently quit the show, said, “Two months back, when I was doing Jeannie Aur Juju I got a call from Kalakar award committee. They said they want to give me the award for best actress for the show. Later when I quit the show I called them to inform them about this. I recommended them that they may choose another actress since I am not doing the show anymore. But they said I deserved the award and asked me to come and receive the award."

Kudos to you, Giaa!!


"To read more about Giaa Manek Click Here"



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment