August 02, 2014

Shastri Sisters- 2nd August 2014 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Sareen and Minty arguing about Neil and the girls. Sareen asks her not to defend Neil as she is the one spoiling him. He leaves. Minty says he is the first father who looks for his bad features, he is so good. Pammi taunts Minty on Neil and Minty says about her son. Minty says there is something fishy about Alka and I will find it out what is it. Peeya cries and tells everyone about Neil insulting her. Devyaani says he is such a creep, to take our revenge from him. Anushka says we have to step back. Devyaani says no, we have to teach them a lesson. Alka asks them to go out and bring milk. Anushka asks Peeya not to be afraid.

Alka talks to Shastri ji and tells Peeya is studying and Devyaani Anushka went out. Minty sees a shade near her window. Its Rajeev who came to meet Alka. Alka asks Rajeev how is he here, how did he come here. He says like you came in my heart, hiding and without telling anyone. She asks him to go, but he gets romantic and flirts. Minty looks for the guy. Rajeev says he will have dinner here and he will freshen up. She gets tensed. He says your dad has the right on you till he gets married, I want to talk to your dad today. She asks him to go, as she will talk to her dad first. He says you worry for him, and not for me, did you ask me whether I had something or not. She says I do, and asks him. He nods no.

She says I will pack food. He says I won’t go if you don’t make me have food. She makes him eat by her hands and music plays…………..Minty comes and says great to see this. Alka and Rajeev are shocked. Minty asks who is he. Alka says my known. Minty says it looks you know him very well, so making him eat by your hands. Alka says no, you are mistaken, I was making bhog for Lord and he came in between. Minty says oh, this is a too much respect. She asks Rajeev who is he.

Peeya comes and says Rajeev bhaiya. Minty says oh, bhaiya, he is your brither. Alka says no. Minty asks no? Alka says no, he is known to me. Peeya says he is Rajeev bhaiya, he had a general store in our Kanpur. Minty says Ration man, why did he come here for giving ration, from Kanpur to Delhi, this is best customer service. Rajeev says no, I have personal relations with Shastri ji so came to meet him. He gives some chocolates to Peeya and says I came to give this. Alka asks him to go. Minty says no, let him meet Shastri ji. Rajeev says I m here for more days, I will come later. Alka says come, lets go.

Sareen scolds and beats Neil knowing they have teased the girls. Neil says I don’t like them and I will trouble them more. Neil hears Devyaani laughing and says if I get Peeya, I will not leave her. Anushka asks Devyaani not to wear sleeveless dress, as the bus passengers were not good, and touched her. Devyaani says someone did this with me too. They argue what to do. Devyaani says this idea is good and takes a safety pin.

Devyaani and Anushka get into a bus next morning. The men see them and come to tease them. Devyaani gives the pin to Anushka and asks her to use it. The guy holds them and Anushka and Devyaani use the puns. The men leave. Anushka says I m proud of you Devyaani, if all girls become like you, this dirt will be cleaned. Alka and Rajeev have a romantic talk. He asks her to say I love you, else he will come there. She says no, aunty already doubts us. Peeya asks Alka to give some food. Alka says yes, first give this clothes to cleaner. Peeya says its far. Alka says so not far, go and come. Peeya says fine, I will come.

Alka continues her talk. Peeya is scared and goes out of the gate. Neil and his friends see her alone. Neil insults her again infront of everyone. Neil throws the firecrackers near her and she shouts. He lights many and scares her. Peeya falls and cries. Devyaani and Anushka come there. Devyaani slaps Neil twice shocking everyone. Everyone clap for Devyaani’s boldness. Anushka takes Peeya. Neil looks on angrily and thinks he will not leave them.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment