February 20, 2021

#HareKrishna: Ask, and it shall be given!


P
eople say a devotee should not be greedy, but I am. Last week before sleeping I asked Krsna that I want to earn more money so that I can repay my home loan as soon as possible. Next morning when I went out for groceries, I saw 400 rupees, lying 'unclaimed' on the road. 

It is believed that, if a person finds money lying in the way in the morning, then it is considered a sign of good luck. Therefore, that money should be kept safely.

I took these two ₹200 notes as prasad from Krsna, and thanked Laxmi Maa. A day after I received meeting invite from my manager, he wanted to discuss about salary hike. Since I recently joined this company, I was not expecting much, but surprisingly, I got decent salary hike. I will be getting a 160 % bonus for the last quarter of 2020, from which I can pay at least three EMI's.

God never ceases to amaze me. Though sometimes I feel I don't deserve this love and care, but the loving Krsna blesses me in so many unexpected ways every day.

Thank you God!
-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

2 comments: