February 15, 2021

I love stepping out in Saree: Natasha Singh

N
atasha Singh, who played the antagonist in 'Ek Thi Rani Ek Tha Raavan', considers herself a forever saree girl. The model-turned-actress feels she looks stunning in six yards.

"Since I am an actor I need to wear all kinds of clothes. I have no objection in wearing a monokini, swimsuit or bikini, but saree will forever remain my first love. From a simple silk saree to a quirky one, from mural prints for casual occasions to sequinned and ruffles for parties, you will find all kinds of sarees in my closet. I have worn sarees in almost all fabrics and patterns," actress said while giggling.

Natasha often spruced things up by styling her drape with add-ons like t-shirts, denim jackets or leather belts, or playing with her blouse designs. She said, "Some people call me old-fashioned, but I feel saree symbolizes Indian culture and it enhances the beauty of a woman. To me they are elegant, graceful, dignified and trendy. I love stepping out in stunning sarees, with a dash of nude lipstick, smokey eyes and wavy hair."

The actress was last seen in a romantic music video titled ‘Duffer' hoping for better prospects in the professional front. "I don't want to restrict myself to only a certain type of role or medium. I'm a greedy actor and want to do all genres. I am looking forward to do TV, web-shows and movies. I am open to anything and everything in acting," Natasha said.

When quizzed, is she doing a South Indian movie? Natasha quipped, "I am in talks with a couple of producers from South, but nothing is confirmed at the moment. I am keeping her fingers crossed."

No comments:

Post a Comment