July 13, 2021

Mere Sai actor Saurabh Shrikant gets married!!

 

Actor Saurabh Shrikant, who is currently playing the role of Tatya Kote Patil in Mere Sai - Shraddha Aur Saburi took the nuptial vows in a private wedding ceremony on 28th May.

It was an arranged marriage. They met through a matrimonial site and then their respective families took the lead. When contacted Saurabh said, "My wife Apeksha Sathe works in a corporate firm in Mumbai. Last year we met via a matrimonial site and found each other quite compatible. Later we informed our families, and after their approval we decided to move ahead."

Due to COVID they introduced each other to their parents via video calls. Last year, on 31st October they got engaged in an intimate ceremony. "Apeksha is from Mumbai, and my parents stay in Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh). I didn't want them to take risks and travel to Mumbai during the pandemic, that's why I introduced them to Apeksha and her parents via video call," Saurabh said.

He further added, "Once everything was finalized, my parents came to Mumbai and we got engaged last year. Due to the pandemic initially we pushed our marriage, but then on 28th May, we took the plunge and exchanged vows in the presence of family members. However, keeping in mind the restrictions due to the COVID-19 crisis, only 15 family members were invited."

Since Saurabh was shooting for 'Mere Sai', wasn't it difficult for him to take out time for marriage preparations, especially due to COVID restrictions? Shrikant said, "Production house people were quite supportive, I had informed well in advance about my marriage. They adjusted my shooting schedule and gave me a break for one week. But the most difficult part was to find a home. Before marriage, I was staying in a shared accommodation. It's really tough to find a suitable flat amid a pandemic. After searching for one and a half months I finally managed to book a flat."







No comments:

Post a Comment