August 12, 2021

Why Chandni Bhagwanani is quitting Imlie?


C
handni Bhagwanani, who is currently seen in Imlie, is all set to bid adieu to the show. 

The pretty actress recently entered the show as Nishant Tripathi’s (Arham Abbasi) love-interest. Now we heard, Chandni is leaving the show. Apparently Chandni got a meatier offer from the South Film industry, that's why she requested the makers to let us move on.

When contacted Chandni said, "As they say all good things come to an end. So yes, as of now my track in the show is over. Yesterday was the last day of shooting."

She further added, "It was a great opportunity to work in such a fabulous show. It's been hardly 2 and a half months since I joined Imlie and in this short span of time I gelled really well with my co-actors. I am going to surely miss shooting for the show."

After doing shows like Amita Ka Amit, Jhalli Anjali Ke Tootey Dil Ki Amazing Story, Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi, P.S. I Hate You and Sanjivani, Chandni did two movies, Ratham and Diksoochi in South. Talking about quitting the show for a movie offer, Chandni said, "I can't really say that I am quitting the show because I signed the movie. First of all my character was supposed to end in two-three months and secondly it's a mutual decision taken by the production house and me. While shooting for Imlie I got an offer from South. I discussed this with the production house, thankfully they understood my situation and allowed me to move on. But you never know,I might come back later on."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment