August 28, 2021

Thank you for forgiving me




For others these might be just ₹5 coins, but to me these are blessings.

I guess I was 10 years old when I last went for the darshan. I remember we were stuck in a queue for about 2 hours in scorching heat without water because some VVIP came for the 'special' puja. I was not able to stand properly because many people were crammed in a narrow passage connecting to Vaishno Devi Shrine.

Feeling hostile and irritated, I lost my patience and affirmed that I will NEVER EVER visit this 'stupid' place to seek blessings from this 'stupid' Goddess. Since I said this from the bottom of my heart, the ever loving Mata Rani accepted my wish. After that till now I never got a chance to visit the shrine again.



A decade ago, I went to meet one of my friends. While she was offering me prasad, her dog jumped and snatched it from my hand. Unfortunately, that was the last piece of prasad. Her grandmother saw my frowning face and told me, "Don't feel sad, it's Mata Rani's wish. She doesn't want you to have prasad this time."

I kept asking myself WHY? WHY doesn't the loving Goddess want me to have the prasad? I asked the same question again and again, till I realized my mistake. It was me who had angrily defamed her. Though I was a kid and unaware about the power of words, still it was an indictable offense.

The Bible says, "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that He will forgive your sins (Luke 17:3)."

I repented for my mistake and continued seeking forgiveness. After a long wait of 3-4 years, I finally managed to have prasad.

Though till now I haven't got an opportunity to visit Mata Rani, but she keeps on blessing me by sending coins with her image embossed on the back side.



In 2014, for the first time I got this coin. On the same day, I fell from a running train while it was about to reach Andheri platform. Surprisingly, I was not injured. You might laugh, but I strongly feel I was saved because of this coin.

Gradually I started getting such coins. When something good is about to happen, I get the coin as a lucky charm. She never ceases to send them to give me strength in hard times.

I am thankful to the loving mother for blessing me with this beautiful life filled with love.

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..
अध्यात्म से जुड़ी बातें पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे 

No comments:

Post a Comment