November 15, 2021

Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa are now married


Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa, his longtime girlfriend, have finally married in a private ceremony. Despite the fact that the couple kept their wedding plans a secret until the very last minute, rumours of their marriage have recently caused a lot of excitement on social media. 

We now have our hands on the first photos of the couple as husband and wife following their wedding ceremony. Needless to say, the couple looks like royalty as they celebrate their wedding anniversary and prepare to go on a new adventure together.


Rajkummar shared the first pictures on his official Instagram, with a caption, "Finally after 11 years of love, romance, friendship and fun, I got married to my everything today, my soulmate, my best friend, my family. Today there is no greater happiness for me than being called your husband @patralekhaa. Here’s to forever .. and beyond."


Patralekhaa also shared the pictures on her Instagram and wrote, "I got married to my everything today; my boyfriend, my partner in crime, my family, my soulmate...My best friend for the last 11 years! There is no greater feeling than to be your wife! Here’s to our forever..."

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment