June 12, 2012

It will be an adventurous birthday for Salman Khan!


Salman Khan is handsome, smart and an immensely talented dancer. He became a star overnight after winning first season of dance reality show 'Dance India Dance'. He is all set to shake legs with Isha Sharvani in the fifth season of the dance show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.

We caught up with the flawless dancer to know about his birthday plans as he turns a year older today (12th June, 2012).

I usually do not throw birthday parties. I always celebrate my birthday with my family,” shares the birthday boy with Scrutiny.

He further says, “I had an early breakfast with my brother, we then went to Lonawala for a long drive. Now we're planning to do some adventure sports like Bungee Jumping & Paragliding. In evening I’ll hang out with my family and have dinner.



He smiles when we asked him to share his best birthday memory. “I was in 5th standard and my mom was a teacher. My mom beat me up while I was doing maths homework. She then said write today’s date. After I wrote it on paper, she asked isn’t it your birthday? I remember it was 11 O’clock in the watch and my birthday was about to end, I completely forgot it was my birthday. We then went out for a drive and had ice creams and chocolates. It’s a sweet birthday memory which I will never forget till I die,” shared Salman.

Have a rocking year ahead, Salman!!

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

PS: Leave a birthday message for Salman in the comments section below.



Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday salman

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the interview scrutiny

    many many happy returns of the day salman bhai

    -nazia

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome....bcoz of ur nature, dat why everybody love u, & ur luck also comming down on ur feet...always wid u salman...best of luck for "Jhalak"....& wish u mny mny happy returns of d day....HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx a ton bhai for the interview. Love him. Sam u rock. Love u a loads Muaahhh this year wil b rocking. =D Happy B'day Star
    Divya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!!!
    I love you
    Your the most wonderful person in the world and you rock
    May all your dreams come true and may you attain much more success in life. Ameen
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you r amazing.i love you so.................. much.i am a great fan of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you r amazing.i love you so.................. much.i am a great fan of you.

    ReplyDelete