June 28, 2012

Neha, Sarah make 'Kya Super...' look fresh: Riteish


Balaji Motion Pictures' adult-comedy "Kya Super Kool Hain Hum" stars Neha Sharma and Sarah Jane Dias as the female leads and Riteish Deshmukh says that the girls make the sequel look fresh.

"It doesn't feel like we are working with newcomers. Their energy, enthusiasm, freshness has made our film look fresh with a new energy," said the 33-year-old said in an interview.

"They are far more confident. When I did my second film, I was not as confident as them. I wish I was as confident as these two are," he added.

While former Miss India Sarah debuted with "Game" in 2011, Neha was first seen opposite Emran Hashmi in "Crook: It's Good to be bad."

Another male lead of the film, Tusshar Kapoor, believes, "We have got the right girls for the right roles. I think Neha is very much like Simran and Sarah is very much like Anu."

Directed by Sachin Yardi, "Kya Super Kool Hain Hum" is a sequel to the 2005-film "Kya Kool Hain Hum" and hits theatres July 27.





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment