June 18, 2014

I'm extremely disturbed with the end result of Humshakals: Bipasha Basu

Actress Bipasha Basu, who is a part of Sajid Khan's upcoming film Humshakals, is missing from the promotions. This was widely speculated. But now the gossip mongers can finally relax, because the Bong babe took to Twitter to clarify her stance.

This is to put an end to all the discussions around my absence for Humshakals promotions. I take full responsibility of getting into a film only on the basis of trust. But after dubbing for my character in the film, as I had professionally committed to do so I`m extremely disturbed by the end result of the same. In these circumstances I didn`t know how to promote a film with all honesty and that`s why I thought it was better to stay away. I am confident that the film will be true to it`s genre and will be a full entertainer because of the people involved. I wish fox star studios who I have had my biggest hit with Raaz 3 and vashu ji who is a fantastic producer all the best. Wish all my co stars Saif, Riteish, Tamannah, Esha and the technicians best of luck. Sometimes, certain journeys cannot be completed and this is one of them - no one to be blamed, combination of things that made me disrupt my journey,”  the actor wrote on her micro-blogging site.

Bips further tweeted that,"Movies are our life.They are made by efforts of lots of ppl!I can never be against a film!As an actor ur role can disappoint u at times."

Starring Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Ram Kapoor (in triple roles), southern sex siren Tamannaah, dusky Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta is scheduled to release this Friday (20 June, 2014).

-K Himaanshu Shukla..



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment