June 06, 2014

Please don't have a lot of expectations from me as a host: Drashti Dhami

Sexy damsel Drashti Dhami, won last season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Now this beautiful diva is hosting the same reality show. When we asked her, isn't it difficult to host a show? To which she promptly answered, “Yes, it's difficult because I've never done hosting before. I think I've become a pro in dancing now by learning performances.”

What are the challenges she might face while hosting Jhalak? The bubbly girl smiled and said, “As a host you face so many challenges, like you have to be extemporaneous, you should have a good sense of humor. And if your co-host bungles you should be able to cover it up.”

She further added, “I think when you don't know people you face problems, but once I start meeting up people I think everything will be fine.

Whoever had written that I am dating Siddharth should be castrated: Drashti Dhami 

Is there any pressure on her as a host? “I would like to tell everyone, please don't have a lot of expectations from me as I would be doing something very different. I can't try to do what Manish Pauldid, he's a pro in it. I can't be there where he was but I will try to do what he did on the show,” she said while sipping a cup a tea.

And what about her chemistry with Ranveer Shorey? She said, “It's very nice. We have met four to five times when we were getting short-listed. He helps me whenever I go wrong so it will be interesting hosting the Jhalak with him. He balances out for me. I would rather have somebody who is more experienced than me so that he can cover up for me when I go wrong.”

She confessed, she is very sarcastic person. “My jokes are very barbed, so I don't think people will really come to know what I am saying most of the time.”

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

"To read more about Drashti Dhami  Click Here"



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

15 comments:

  1. did u realy interviewd her bcause wat ever has written here has been said by her exept last two lines in india forums interview and d last 2 lines idddint saw her saying those in any of d interview:-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she herself said few times earlier too ,that she has that sarcastic humor,do let other person know what she hates in sarcasm,have seen her doing that with her earlier costar,when she used to give offscreens,poor fellow.

      Delete
    2. this interview and her previous one ditto interview on TOI , we all fans suspected Himanshu for making it up.But all these her words only in press conference .

      Delete
  2. No problem,just keep looking gud ,bored of her geeky look in madhubala,leave rest to Ranvir.And plz dont try hard to be funny ,it looks cheap ,the way you flirt with Karan Tacker ,avoid words like sexy ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. im happy chanaya madam is not given the hosting.. i don like both but can stand drishti but not that ipk gal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol ! Don't give yourself so much importance baby ! Except your delusional fans , who think in a DANCE reality show host is more important than contestants , NO ONE else having any kind of expectations from you . People open a Dance Reality Show to enjoy the DANCE competition between the contestants only . Hosts are not even noticed , forget listening to lame host's meaningless blabbering :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. After watching tonight's horrible hosting everyone got the message .

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WONDERFUL LOVE YOUR GUTS THAT ATLEAST U TRIED AND HOPE YOU WILL CARRY IT VERY BEAUTIFULLY....BEST OF LUCK.....NO MATTER WHAT EVERY ONE IS NOT BORN ANCHOR AND MANISH AND KAPIL HAS DONE THAT MOST OF THE TIME SO THAT'S CALL EXPERIENCE....EVERYTHINGS HAPPENS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIFE AND U WILL LEARN IT TOO...U CARRIED OUT BEAUTIFULLY LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here she is.. latentless actress's brainless fan ..LOL.. You idiot even first-time has a minimum score which made people guess that person will go far..

      Delete
  7. she was disaster ,good she said not to expect anything from her ,but why hosting when you yourself know its not your cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Expectoration and that too from your end.. I guess this massage is only for your brainless fans.. Really these talentless actors & actress and their brainless fans ..are impossible.. These people can't even acting.. but their Online fans and made them go under wrong impression that they became bigwig LOL ..Check TV actress overseas like country USA, France ,Korea , Italy ,Pakistan ,Bangladesh and see how graceful , versatile and strong actors they are ..Joker Daily soap Heroines.. only know to show body and panting & mostly overacting ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u. Really Korean,Pakistani,French, actress n actors r so good. Not only they are beautiful they can act much better than these wanna bees of Indian teebee which made by fans

      Delete
  9. What I don't understand y this site published. So anti DD articles. Is some one really paying to write such stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think before u post such comments

      chk this http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/01/dd.html

      this site has given interview of our beloved drashti on her birthday

      Delete