January 16, 2019

#MumbaiLocal..a little home away from home!

Today I realized something interesting. Well I work 5 days in a week, that's means 20 days in a month and 240 days in a year. To and fro, I spend at least two hours' per day in local train. Gosh! That means, I on an average 480 hours in a year.😱😜Anyway..

As usual, I took the Borivali to Churchgate local. But today I found the compartment a bit different, it was filled with happiness and joyful vibes. On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, some regular travelers decorated it. Cute isn't it? Although I am a greedy and materialistic guy, but honestly such small things brighten my day and make me happy.

I am grateful to these unknown beautiful souls, who decorated OUR very own little home away from home on Uttarayan (summer solstice). I said home, because preciously equal to 20 days in a year we LIVE here in the over crowded compartments.

I love you and I thank you Mumbai!

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment