October 28, 2021

Nisha Rawal tests positive, says, ‘Covid still exists'



Nisha Rawal, who presently seen in the Zee TV's 'Meet,' has tested positive for COVID-19. In a recent social media post, the actress notified everyone about it.

Nisha, who has been filming for her show nonstop, has asked that everyone who has contacted her in the last several days get their tests done. She also advised fans to exercise caution, stating that COVID is still present.

The actress took to her Instagram handle and shared a post with a series of short and informatory notes. Her first note read, "And finally the 3rd wave got me, just when I was about to get my 2nd jab. Yes, my result is COVID POSITIVE!. I have been continuously shooting & have come in contact with many people. Have quarantined myself at home since I felt the first symptoms of a runny nose."

Nisha further wrote, "It is my moral obligation to inform all those who came within a certain proximity with me, that please get your tests done!"

She concluded the post by saying, "Covid still exists so please do not give up on the precautions! Nisha Rawal"

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment