October 14, 2021

Working with Aamir Sir has been a dream come true: Aaryaa Sharma



Actress Aaryaa Sharma, who was last seen in Mere Dad ki Dulhan is all set to make her Bollywood Debut with Aamir Khan. We heard, she will be roped in to play a prominent role in Laal Singh Chaddha, which also stars Kareena Kapoor and Mona Singh.

When contacted, Aaryaa confirmed the buzz. "I won't be able to reveal anything about my character at this stage.. All I can say is that it's a big banner film and I am very excited about this project. I am eternally thankful to the universe for providing me this opportunity to be a part of this beautiful film."

After doing a couple of TV shows like Jamai Raja, Love Ka Hai Intezaar and Bepannah, you will be finally making a Bollywood debut. Are you excited to see yourself on the silver screen? An elated Aaryaa told us, "Excited would be an understatement. I am over the moon to work with Mr. Perfectionist, who seeks excellence in his work. It was one of the things that I had written in my wish list to work with Aamir Sir and looks like 'kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaaho toh saari qaayenaat usey tumse milaane mein lag jaati hai', is actually true. God has been kind and I am super excited."

Sharing her shooting experience with Aamir Khan, Aaryaa told us, "Working with Aamir Sir has been a dream come true. He is such a perfection seeker. His professionalism and his skills that match his desire to make a good film together with his team is applause worthy. I wish & dream to work with Aamir Sir again in future projects. I hope my wish comes true again."



Wasn't it difficult to bag the movie after doing TV shows? Aaryaa said, "I came from London 7 years ago to do films. However, one doesn't get served film projects on a platter. One has to work hard, keep working on self and keep trying and never give up on the dream. In order to survive I did television which helped me to live in this expensive city called Mumbai. I in the most traditional manner kept giving auditions.  As one would say, it may take time but dreams do come true, I got a call from Mukesh Chhabra's casting company to give an audition. All I was told was it's for a movie but they didn't reveal anything apart from that. After 3 months I got a call that I was finalised and I will be working with Aamir Khan. I guess that's life. From no idea when I would ever get a chance to work in a movie to straight working for a film with Mr Perfectionist, life has been very interesting. I feel blessed & I am hoping that I get to work on brilliant projects and that when people see my name, I hope they associate my work with a project worth watching. I would love to make my own mark in the industry as Aaryaa Sharma and wouldn't mind being the 'Female' Pankaj Tripathi of films and OTT platform."

Laal Singh Chaddha is the official remake of Hollywood drama Forrest Gump. As per the reports, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are doing a cameo in the film. If this happens to be true, this will be the first time where we will see the three iconic Khans together in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment