December 30, 2021

WHAT! There is a ghost of little girl in the Bigg Boss house?


No doubt Bigg Boss is Colors' most popular reality show. It's full of controversies and high voltage dramas. Well, now we heard along with the contestants there is a ghost, who stays in the house. Yes, you have heard it right, a ghost in the Bigg Boss house.

Rajiv Adatia, who was recently evicted from Bigg Boss 15 shared that he has experienced paranormal activities inside the house. In a conversation with a leading newspaper, the model-turned-entrepreneur disclosed that he, Umar Riaz, Pratik Sehajpal and Nishant Bhat saw a small girl in the house.

"I've seen ghosts inside the Bigg Boss 15 house twice. I was sh** scared of seeing it. I refused to sleep inside the house. Umar Riaz, I, Pratik Sehajpal and Nishant Bhat, were inside and suddenly Nishant and I both stood up because we saw a small girl inside the house," Rajiv said.

They were scared and started wondering where this young kid came from? Rajiv further added, "She went past us, I am telling you it is not a joke, there is a ghost inside the house. I've seen it twice and it also came on live feed. Umar, Nishant, Pratik, we had goosebumps, we were that scared after the incident. I would see shadows everyday, but this time Nishant, Pratik, Umar and I actually saw a small girl passing by us."

OMG scary! isn't it?

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment