December 03, 2021

#MoneyAffirmation: Tichar Mool Na Thurdido


Tichar mool na thurdido, jichar aap kirpaal.
Shabad akhut Baba Naanka, khaayi kharach dhan maal..

This Shabad is Guru Nanak Dev ji's inexhaustible treasure. He says, "As long as the loving God is merciful, no matter how much we spend, we do not run out of wealth."


Though I am a money magnet, sometimes, when I feel like I'm about to run out of money, I use this beautiful shabad from Guru Granth Sahib ji as an affirmation to attract money. 

I was supposed to make a financial decision, and I was not sure from where I'll receive the additional funds I require.

In the morning, I told myself, 'tichar mool na thurdido, jichar aap kirpaal'. Gave thanks in advance to God for arranging the money. I said thanks in advance because I was sure HE IS going to help me. 



After a couple of minutes, I received two emails from HR regarding some prize money. The prize money was irrelevant. But it was a sign that GOD is working through my problem to help me achieve the objective he has set for me.

Thank you Baba ji and loving Universe for sending these two amazon vouchers as a blessing.

-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

अध्यात्म से जुड़ी बातें पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे 

No comments:

Post a Comment